Included in the Nepal Climbing Trek Cost
- Road head transport, camping/lodging and
meals on the trek and during the climb.
- Group climbing equipment and high altitude
food, fuel and kitchen ware.
- Sherpa Guide and support sherpa/s for
assistance during the trek and Sherpa
- Climbing Guide during the climb, porters
and/or pack-animals to carry baggage.
- Insurance cost for Sherpa team.
- Domestic airfares are extra as shown separately.
Included in the Trip Cost:
- Personal equipment such as down jacket,
sleeping bag, etc., and personal climbing
equipment such as ice axe, climbing boots,
crampons, harness, figure-8, carabineers,
goggles etc., as required (full list will
be provided after participants sign-up on
a climbing trek).
- Client insurance and emergency evacuation.
- Nepal Visa cost (US$ 30 for 60-day single
- Hotels & meals in Kathmandu.
- International Airport tax - (Rs. 1100
- US$ 15.00);
- Domestic Airport tax - (Rs. 165 - US$
- Extra baggage charge over 20kg Nepal.
us for further information: getaway#mail.com.np